10 Mind-Blowing Ways to Use Plywood in Modular Kitchen Design
It is without a doubt that a kitchen is a place where moisture will surge. No matter how mindful someone plays, the kitchen is never completely devoid of moisture. The usual wood absorbs moisture and becomes bigger by swelling. It also creates an unwanted rotting smell which is disgusting. That is why it’s recommended to use waterproof plywood for the kitchen.
Using plywood in the kitchen is not something new. It is a widely accepted method which has proven results. Plywood is an eco-friendly option and also shows multiple designs. For the kitchen, marine plywood is the best option because of its water-resistant properties. It can withstand water flow for many years. Plywood has the quality of being durable and increasing the life of the kitchen.
There are so many ways plywood can be utilized to make a modular kitchen. This article will discuss many interesting ways by which we could do so.
1. Classic Look: Muted walls go well with light-coloured kitchen cabinets. Make sure to hang some accessories like a falling bulb, a lamp, etc. That plywood sheet kitchen will steal the show and make the kitchen look amazingly classy.
2. Colour-Block Look: Make use of the plywood interestingly by adding solid colours without any designs whose combination is slightly uncommon. For example, light blue and dark green, light pink and dark blue, etc.
3. Light and Dark Combo: It is observed that dark-coloured t-shirt mostly goes with a light-coloured bottom. It’s a fact that this will work with plywood in the kitchen too. Pair a black coloured kitchen countertop with a white coloured background. It’ll work like magic.
4. Secret Storage: Yes! It’s possible. Using their brains, anyone can think of uniquely utilizing plywood for the kitchen. Kitchen cabinets can be made in such a way that they are double-sided open. On the other hand, anyone can store anything. For example, toys, books, stationery, small plants, and whatnot.
5. Go-Green Look: Everyone loves plants, that’s for sure. Make an open shelf from the plywood above the countertop, and keep some small indoor plants there. This will provide the kitchen with an eco-friendly and fresh vibe.
6. Dark Depths: Many people do not like very bright colours. Instead, they like dark colours. They can use dark-coloured plywood all over the shelves that will look classy with white-coloured countertops.
7. Whole White Look: This is the best and most wonderful look for a kitchen made of plywood. A whole white look will appear soothing to the eyes and give the kitchen a sophisticated vibe. White is a colour that illusions of the greater area, which means the kitchen area will look bigger than it is.
8. Experiment with Colours: Use different types of colour combinations of plywood on the countertop, cabinets, and shelves. For example, use a white coloured countertop with a pink background. Keep the cabinets and shelves dark, which gives them a gradient effect.
9. Wooden Feels: A person can give their kitchen a wooden-like appearance by adding plywood with interesting wood designs. That would give the kitchen a whole retro look. One can also add antique accessories like an old radio, an old lamp, etc.
10. Pastel Look: An individual must choose pastel colours for the whole kitchen if they have large windows showing beautiful scenery from there. This would enhance the natural look with all the sunlight coming from the giant windows. That would look perfect, indeed!
The plywood adds life to the kitchen in a very fascinating way. A modular kitchen grabs its elegance from the plywood combinations discussed above. For further information regarding the plywood selection or any other query related to this, they must contact CenturyPly. They will guide the interested beings with what they want and how they want it.